Good morning colleagues,
PwC’s Skills for Australia and the Civil Infrastructure Industry Reference Committee (IRC) are seeking your participation in focus group sessions in regards to the Civil Infrastructure Asset Management project.
How can you get involved?
As part of our engagement with a range of stakeholders, we will be holding virtual focus group consultations throughout the weeks of 3 May and 10 May 2021. Please consider the best available time slot from the following:
- Friday 7 May 2021, 11-12pm AEST
- Monday 10 May 2021, 2-3pm AEST
- Wednesday 12 May 2021, 2-3pm AEST
Please contact Michael Carsley (firstname.lastname@example.org) to book into a virtual focus group session.
What RII training package changes are we proposing?
- Two new qualifications and/or skill sets: Created to meet emerging job roles within Civil Infrastructure Asset Management (e.g. Certificate IV in Civil Infrastructure Asset Management, Diploma of Civil Infrastructure Asset Management);
- 12 new units of competency: Created to address skills gaps in Civil Infrastructure Asset Management and reflect current industry trends; and
- 31 existing skill sets updated to replace superseded units of competency with the current equivalent units of competency.
Who do we want to hear from?
We want to hear from a diverse audience, including: employers, industry representatives, peak bodies, trainers or training providers and subject matter experts from a Civil Infrastructure Asset Management background.
PwC’s Skills for Australia