New COVID-19 work health and safety resources
COVID-19 Information for workplaces
Safe Work Australia has published new information and resources with advice on how to minimise the risk of exposure to COVID-19 in your workplace and help limit the spread.
New resources for employers include:
· Workplace checklist – to help employers identify what to do in the workplace
· How to keep workers safe – a fact sheet overview of what employers need to do
· 5 things to do in your workplace – infographic with practical steps employers can take
New industry-specific information on minimising the risk of exposure to COVID-19 is also available:
· Early childhood education and care
· In-house services – this includes child minding, domestic cleaning, garden and home maintenance, dog walking and minding, and trades entering a client’s home
· Food processing and manufacturing
· Fly-in fly out (FIFO) and drive-in drive-out (DIDO) workers
· Health and aged care providers
A range of resources, fact sheets and infographics are also available to download in the new Business resource kit.
Safe Work Australia has also issued a Statement of Regulatory Intent for COVID-19. This statement sets out the enforcement approach that Work Health and Safety (WHS) Regulators (excluding Victoria) will take to ensure compliance with Australian WHS laws during the COVID-19 pandemic.
We will continue to update our website with new and updated information and resources on work health and safety and COVID-19.