Associated Training Consultants specialise in traffic management in the Northern Territory and will provide professional, factual and entertaining initial or refresher training programs that keep you up to date, and meet the training requirements for road workers. ATC trainers have a presentation style that is combined with their depth and breadth of knowledge and makes them highly sought after by clients; ranging from controllers, contractors, companies, municipal councils and co-ordinating road authorities.
The locations for this training are at Parap, Client locations or other locations on request Territory wide.
Training Courses Provided
- RIIWHS205D – Control traffic with stop-slow bat
- RIIWHS302D – Implement traffic management plan
- RIICRM201E – Escort mobile works
Other courses provided
- RIIRTM301D – Operate a truck or trailer mounted attenuator
- CUAACD302 – Produce computer-aided drawings
Training Soon to be Provided in Northern Territory:
- RIICWD503D – Prepare work zone traffic management plan
Training Course Bookings