Associated Training Consultants specialise in traffic management in Victoria and will provide professional, factual and entertaining initial or refresher training programs that keep you up to date, and meet the training requirements for road workers. ATC trainers have a presentation style that is combined with their depth and breadth of knowledge and makes them highly sought after by clients; ranging from controllers, contractors, companies, municipal councils and co-ordinating road authorities.
The locations for this training are at the ATC head office in Ringwood, Client locations or other locations on request state wide.
Training Courses Provided
- RIIWHS205D – Control traffic with stop-slow bat
- RIIWHS302D – Implement traffic management plan
- RIICWD503D – Prepare work zone traffic management plan
- RIIRTM301D – Operate a truck or trailer mounted attenuator
- CUAACD302 – Produce computer-aided drawings
- RIICRM201E – Escort mobile works
- CPPCMN2001B – Control and direct traffic
- LGAWORK201A – Control traffic at a work site
- LGAWORK302A – Oversee traffic control plan around a work site
Training Course Bookings