The Traffic Management Association of Australia, Western Australia Divsion (TMAA WA) seeks to ensure the highest quality and safety standards, bringing continual development and growth to the Traffic Management industry in Western Australia. Our mission is to promote traffic management at a professional level, providing relevant information and support to our members ensuring overall quality standards are achieved in the industry. Our values are Quality, Safety, Development and Respect.
The TMAA WA supports the TMAA in its mission to standardise practices in the Traffic Control industry across Australia. As well, at a local level the TMAA WA seeks to:
- promote the Traffic Management & Control Industry in Western Australia
- represent the general interests of employers in the Industry
- provide information national and local information to Industry Members
- promote cooperation & respect within the Industry
- encourage, support & develop Industry skills
- actively promote industry standardisation & improvement
- work with the TMAA to lobby local, state & federal governments for ongoing improvements and harmonisation within the industry
TMAA WA Division
Warp Traffic Management – 10 year member!
Workforce Road Services